Job Title: Business Ambassador (Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Spanish/European, Arabian)
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Experience Level: Middle
Salary: Negotiable and competitive.
Our client, a specialist in a niche market of hospitality services, is seeking bilingual individuals with experience in client relationship management to communicate, meet and otherwise engage with visitors and investors from overseas territories, to establish good relationships and explore new opportunities.
The position is open for 1x Thai, 1x Korean, 1x European (multi-lingual), 1x Vietnamese, 1x Arabian & 1x Japanese speaker who are also proficient in English. The ability to speak Khmer is also desirable.
- Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan
- Establish and maintain relationships with corporate partners, government officials, associations, and chambers of commerce
- Organize conferences, road shows, conference calls, and investor meetings/presentations
- Work closely with the BD team to develop new POSM materials and marketing collaterals
- Deliver effective presentations and communications to potential investors
- Conduct project site visit tours and lead generation and cold calling
- Conduct market surveys and research to understand and identify the latest market and industry updates
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience in related fields.
- Proficient in Khmer, English and one of the following languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, European (multi-lingual), Arabic.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with market research & survey
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions
- Ideally comes from a Banking, Real Estate, Financial Institution, or Consultancy background
Apply via the link or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org