Title: Technical Pre-sales Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Experience Level: Senior, Manager
Industry: Digital Media
Salary: $1,500 – $2,000 USD
Our client, a regionally recognised name in digital services is looking for a technical pre-sales manager to assist their sales initiatives.
The desired pre-sales technician possesses advanced technical knowledge and expertise gained through technical learning and industry experience. The primary purpose of a pre-sales technician is to provide technical support to the sales team, providing bespoke solutions to suit each client’s individual specifications and budget needs. The pre-sales technician will also travel to customer sites and liaise directly with customers when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales technical support to colleagues requiring assistance with equipment, hardware or service configurations and functionality.
- When required liaise directly with customers or prospective customers in relation to the same.
- Perform a technical lead role in reviewing and responding to RFP/RFI documents. iii. Writes technical specifications and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Attend customer meetings in order to deliver technical content and presentations. v. As and when required perform proof of concept installations for customers.
- Conduct and take responsibility for the technical verification and sign-off of solution design, configuration, interoperability and delivery cost assessment.
- Have an advanced understanding of how voice and data communication equipment, hardware and services work and be equipped with the knowledge to design around common requests like redundancy & resiliency.
- When required provides training, coaching and professional development to members of the team in order to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Keep up to date with the latest product developments from our chosen suppliers and within the industry in general.
- Attend trade shows and events as required.
- Participate in the technical handover of sales to the relevant project team. This will involve the creation of pre-defined documentation.
- Be an escalation point for project managers and installation engineers of previously sold projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks
- Knowledge of operating systems
- CCNA or higher
#Engineer #technical #technician #manager #tech #digital #vod #TV #manager #senior