Job Title: Operation Manager
Location: Phu Quoc, Vietnam
Sector: Hospitality, F&B
Industry: Beach Club
Salary: 40,000,000VND (around $1,650) net per month
Nextstep is in search of a beach-club Operations Manager to oversee all daily operations of our 5-star client’s F&B services (including the restaurant team, bar team & FOH Team during breakfast, lunch and dinner) ensuring the guests enjoy an outstanding experience.
The ideal candidate will be a high energy, friendly & conscientious individual with a high aptitude for leadership & creativity. The successful candidate will be supported with a comprehensive leadership, management and financial training schedule.
- Manages daily restaurant operations, maintaining sanitation standards and assisting servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Enhancing and maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Collaborating with Restaurant Manager on scheduling effectively all the restaurant shifts
- Ensure all procedures are executed in line with international and company standards.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and closing out duties in accordance with company standards.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day’s business.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Staffing adequately the according to business needs
- Pro-active on guests’ needs, takes quick action to address customer needs with a passionate approach and strives to exceed customer expectation.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback
- Be familiar with all Beach Club services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Maximize sales opportunities within the Restaurant.
- Monitor wastages and spillages and applying strategies to keep costs under control.
- Maximize event opportunities and financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Propose, plan and run promotions together with the Beach Club Manager
- Networking for the Beach Club, creating brand awareness.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Team providing input and ideas for promotions and events.
- Should hold Bachelor/College degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- At least 3-year experience in restaurant management with evidenced tracked record of achievements
- Beach Club experience preferred
- Knowledge of international and Asian cuisine, cocktails and wines
- Punctual and dynamic, Positive, and proactive personality
- Proficiency in English and computer literate